The 1025 marks the third generation of jetStamp models and can now offer a larger print size of 25 x 85mm, programmed with the supplied PC software, transferred to the device via USB or Bluetooth and previewed on the unit's low-energy LCD screen. As well as the ability to enter text and graphics, the unit can also achieve sequential numbering and automatic date and time coding as well as 1D and 2D barcoding - including QR codes with the ability to embed rolling date/time stamps and sequential numbers.
Aside from the supplied software, the unit comes with Windows print drivers, allowing the user to print from almost any program, like word-processing or spreadsheet applications or ERP systems.
After programming, the jetStamp is simply held in place and the operator presses the "print" button in the handle, the self-traversing printhead completes the marking in under one second, before automatically sealing the solvent-based or water-based cartridge. The high-yield cartridge allows printing on such materials as metal, plastic, timber, cardboard or paper, on a variety of flat or uneven and round surfaces.
- Ideal for printing on large surfaces, such as pallets, cardboard, packaging...
- 100% mobile thanks to integrated print head seal & integrated battery
- Ergonomic handling through multi-triggering: on the side and in the middle of the handle
- MP ink allows printing on paper, cardboard, wood, metal, plastic and fabric
- Integrated display
- Create an impression on the PC and transfer it to the marking device via USB, Bluetooth or MicroSD card
- Possible connection to Windows-based programs, merchandise management systems or barcode label software (individual programming required by the customer)
- Max. imprint size: 85 x 25 mm (w x h)
|Imprint:||Number, date, time, text, 1D Code & 2D Code sequential, graphic|
|Prints from:||PCset graphic, MOBILEset graphic, Word, Excel, Labelsoftware, ERP system such as SAP, Oracle, Microsoft Dynamics, Lexware|
|Dimensions (L x W x H ):||194 x 200 x 98 mm|
|Weight:||ca. 900 g|
|Data transfer:||USB, Bluetooth|
|Storable print images:||255 storable print images|
|Max. print area dimension (W x H):||85 x 25 mm|
|Max. print speed:||< 1 s/print|
|Print resolution:||300/600dpi dpi|
|Battery capacity:||up to 1.000 prints|